Product Code: 014379
Lightweight and comfortable insulated boot, suitable for winter mountaineering in high elevation and on glaciers, difficult trekking and use with snowshoes. Small elastic snow gaiter incorporated in the collar. The upper features the RSS (Reactive Spoiler System) technology providing superior ankle support. 100 percent recyclable, stainless steel hardware. Protective toe counter and anatomical rubber side reinforcements. The Gore-Tex®/Duratherm® lining guarantees the optimum balance between waterproofness, insulation and breathability. The removable tongue gives the option of adjusting the fi t, personalized for any foot. Vibram® sole, designed to be used with Strap-On or Newmatic crampons, with an antishock rubber insert.
- UPPER: 2.8 mm idro-perw roughout leather
- INSOLE: 8 mm nylon high density, with steel shank providing torsional stability
- MIDSOLE: SBR Air Cushion Suspension
- SOLE: Vibram® Ice-New with grooves for crampons in the heel only
- WEIGHT: 1650g per pair
- LINING: Gore-Tex®/Duratherm®