Product Code: 113363
Whether you're running town errands or flowing within a mountain slipstream, the Outdoor Research Sensa Jacket for women keeps you light on your feet in a water-resistant, breathable soft shell. Providing high mobility the polyester face gives a warming touch with its brushed fleece interior, while a zippered sleeve pocket with media port keeps added inspiration close at hand.
The Sensa Jacket is also the perfect outer layer for a day soaking up warm sun with the boards strapped to your feet. Superior breathability keeps you cool on the long slog up before making the switch. Then it’s go time. Let the wind whip your face as you speed downhill; the soft shell outer and cozy fleece inner of this jacket keeps you from feeling the chill.
- Water-resistant/breathable bonded soft shell fabric; polyester face, brushed fleece interior
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered sleeve pocket with media port
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments