Product Code: 121977
Silky-soft Capilene® 1 is the lightest of all our technical baselayers. A master at managing moisture to keep you cool during active use in warm to sweltering conditions, it also helps protect from the sun and acts as an excellent quick-wicking baselayer beneath heftier Capilene® or wool insulation when the mercury plummets. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled (and 100% recyclable) Capilene® 1 polyester, with Gladiodor natural odor control. Made in USA. Common Threads Recycling ProgramResearch shows that the environmental impact of recycling worn-out Capilene base layers into new polyester fiber is significantly lower than making that same fiber from virgin materials. Taking into account that worn-out garments are diverted from trash incinerators, making new polyester fiber from recycled garments results in an energy savings of 76% and a CO2 emissions [greenhouse gasses] reduction of 71%, versus creating that fiber from new raw material. Capilene® Core Performance®Capilene base layers afford quick-drying, next-to-skin moisture management for all activities in all conditions, from high-altitude bivies to sun-soaked water sports.
- Angled side panels eliminate pesky seams where body is most active
- Contoured, feminine silhouette minimizes bulk and glides easily beneath layersS.7-oz. 100% recycled fiber and 100% recyclable polyester with Gladiodor natural odor controlQ28 g. (4.5 oz.)
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe under pack or luggage straps and provide an enhanced fit
- Self-fabric binding neck is slightly scooped for a more feminine shape, and maintains coverage under layers
- Silky fabric is ultra-light, breathable and quick-to-dry
- Tuckable length